Xero to hero: software that helps businesses thrive
At Counteractive we’re unashamedly biased. While we’ve got the expertise to assist our clients with their accounting software such as Sage and QuickBooks, we really love Xero!
- Xero is cloud-based, which means it comes with a raft of benefits like never having to manually update your software or back up your records; you and your accountant don’t need to be in the same room to view your financial activities simultaneously; and it integrates with other applications, potentially giving you a cheaper package for all your accounting, payroll, and compliance needs. The list goes on.
- We believe in empowering our clients to fully understand your financial reporting so that you can make informed business decisions on the fly. Both Xero’s user-friendly layout and accessibility mean that, regardless of your or your team’s accounting knowledge, you’re able to find the financial information you need quickly and easily.
- In addition to its online version, Xero’s free app for both Android and iOS provides easy, on-the-move access to your financial records and Xero’s accounting tools.
- There’s little difference in feature comparisons of most online accounting software. However, for less complex organisations or those with owners or management teams that have limited accounting knowledge, Xero can’t be beaten.
- You’d expect software with such vast capabilities, integrations, and extensive reporting features to be complex to implement and use. We love that it’s not! We can help you move your accounts to Xero, teach you how to use the software, and support you with your day-to-day financial requirements at the click of a mouse.
Xero’s leading cloud-based accounting software packages are continually evolving and setting global standards for the fastest growing. We’re seeing remarkable benefits for our clients using Xero and would love for you to share in this too.